2009年4月25日土曜日

My Plan of This Golden Week

I must get much money for job-hunting. Well, I should work hard in golden week, I guess. But, I feel bad I will work all days of this week. Maybe I will go out to somewhere.

I want to go to Mt.Aso's "Daikanbou" at night. I guess it is cold and windy, but the stars in the night sky are very beautiful. I want to see it, if possible I want to go to with my boyfriend. My parents are grave about my curfew and keeping company with my boyfriend, I can not go to there. I am sorry, but I think I will be able to be with him a little time.

Oh, then, I must clean my room in this golden week! I want to sleep and study in clean room. I wish it will be fine during golden week.

[142/1821 words]

1 件のコメント:

Tina さんのコメント...

I want to go to DAIKANBOU!!
It's beautiful view...

I try my best, but I fail to job hunting's exam.(**)

Aha~~~(><9)

Good luck on the blog writting!!


FROM CHINAMI NISHIDA