2009年4月20日月曜日

Essay2: Description of my treasure


My treasure is the pair of earrings. These are the precious earrings which my friend gave me on my birthday. The shape is heart, the color is pink gold, and the little gems are attached to these one by one. I was pleased with this pair of earrings soon when I received it from my friend.

I have many accessories, but I had not pretty earrings. I guess she took many time to choose it for me. Because it is very cute, my friend thought hard about my interest I think. She said, “I thought the gold earrings first because the gold suit with your suntanned skin. But I guess you don’t have some accessories of pink gold. Do you like this?” I said, “I’m sure! Thank you!”


I was glad to get the earrings, but it is not only. I was happy to what my friend remembered my birthday. And, there was the fact of the blessing to me, I was very glad. So, perhaps my treasure is not the earrings, it is my friend’s true heart.


I said “My treasure is the pair of earrings”, but I think I change my treasure.


My treasure is my friends. I want to wear these earrings carefully; I don’t forget my friend’s feeling for me.


I have many friends like her. I am happy I have many treasures! I think my friends more glitter than any jewels. I think I will precious my friends.


It is all the story of my one of the treasures.


[154 words]

2 件のコメント:

tomoko さんのコメント...

Hi Anya, thank you for your comment to my second essay.
I read your essay, too and it was very nice. This pair of earrings are very lovely.
And I understand your feelings for your friends. I also think friends are my treasure.

thank you:)

kanami さんのコメント...

Hi,Anya!!
The earrings are so cute!!
and your friend is very kind:)
Your blog is interesting.
I'm looking forward to reading your next essay!
Bye~~(^^)