2009年4月20日月曜日

Book Review 1-03: [A midsummer Night's dream]


A midsummer Night's Dream was written by William Shakespeare, middle of 1590'. This story is very famous drama of comedy. There are nobles, craftsmen, and fairies in the story.

Main characters are two men, two women, and a craftsman. The woman loved by two men but other woman loves the one side man. In this story, the composition are messed by fairy's magic. For example, two men love the other women, the crafts man are change his head to a donkey's head.

The story is very funny to you I guess. Why don't you read this book?

[97 words]

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hi Anna!
My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
Nice to see you!

When I was a student of KGU(actually it was called KUC at that time) I was a member of ESS(English Speaking Society). We had to play English dorama in Takumasai. I played Mid Summer Night'S Dream. I palayed as Laisander (sorry I'm not sure the name is correct or not.)
I remmeber it was so hard to practice. I started to prepair playing dorama from September. I had to play every day untill November. However after playing on the day, I felt great to achieve something with my frinds.
Sorry, it is just my old story in my memory.

I'm glad to read your blog. I'm looking forward to read next topic.
See you soon!