2009年4月22日水曜日

I went to Fukuoka pref.

In this morning, I waked up at 07:00pm. It is same time I have to do so when I have the class of 1st period. Well, I must go to Omuta alone. My friend comes to the station Omuta, but I felt little uneasiness till she came to me.

It takes 3 hours to arrive at the station Tenjin from the station South-Kumamoto.
We went to “Across Fukuoka”, and we listen to the introduction of personnel affairs each enterprise.

After the explanation, we go to underground shopping area. I found funny place.

This is the objet d'art of river sprites.
We go to the café, look at this picture; I ate this ice-cream.

The cake was ordered by my friend, maybe it is the strawberry crape.
The cold dessert was pretty good because I was tired from much walking.

Now, I am in KGU’s 14th building. I got back Kumamoto at 18:00pm.
I was very tired, but I could find the company what I want to submit a job application. I think today is good, I could enjoy job hunting a little.

[182 words]

1 件のコメント:

Chiro さんのコメント...

The cake looks like very delicious. I want eat it♪♪