2009年7月10日金曜日

Essay6# My favorite movies

I will write about 2 movies I like.

The one of my favorite movie is “The Notebook” It is American movie, 2004. I watch the movie with my friends at KGU library at 2 years ago.

The story is a romance. Noah and Allie are childhood friends. Noah is a local country boy, he is poor. Allie was born rich, she grow up be loved by her parents. They are first lovers each other. Then, they loved with each other, there were many obstacles by Allie’s parents, a world warⅡ, and Allie’s other betrothed. In the period which they separated, Noah lost his best friend at a battlefield and Allie was a nurse for damaged solders.

And there are other situations on the love of Noah and Allie. But, after long time, Allie doesn’t remember about Noah and the love with him. She has Dementia. Noah is sad about her forgetting about him day by day, he try to remain on her memory to read Allie’s diary. Allie remembered about him when they died.
The end was happy, but it was very heartrending sorrow. The story is very beautiful love I think. I like this movie.

The other movie I like is “Detroit Metal City” It is a Japanese comedy movie. I went the theater with my friend last summer. The main character is Johannes Krauser II the singer of metal music. He is very crazy, vulgar and violence at the front of audiences. But he is a boy who plain, tender-hearted and coward really. His really name is Souichi Negishi. He loves Yuri Aikawa the journalist. She was the student of university which he attended. Yuri hates Johannes Krauser II, but like Souichi as only friends. The story is Souichi’s melancholy recording of growth as the metal music singer.

This is very funny movie! But there are dirty representations in the movie a little. I recommend you when you want to laugh or get depressed. I guess you will be able to get little vigor. Especially, I like the sight what Souichi and his mother’s conversations. It is the scene I was impressed. It is not only comedy movie.
[362 words]

[Wikipedia/”The Notebook”]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notebook_(film)
[Wikipedia/“Detroit Metal City”]
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%87%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A1%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B7%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3

0 件のコメント: