2009年7月6日月曜日

Book Review 1-10 [Sleeping Beauty]


This is one of the stories I like in the world. I performed a play on the stage at the kindergarten when I was 4 years old. I was role of a witch.

You know, Sleeping Beauty was waked up by the prince’s kiss. But, do you know why she must sleep at her 16th birthday? There is course at her parents. They did not invite only a witch at their daughter’s birth cerebration. She was angry so much. To tell the truth, she used the magic of death to the baby. “On your 16th birthday, you will prick your finger on a spinning wheel and, DIE!!!” But a witch used a magic too. “You won’t die. You and everyone else in the castle will fall into a deep sleep, but only a kiss from your true love will break the spell”

I guess you know the end of story.

This is romantic story I think.
[156 words]

0 件のコメント: