2009年4月17日金曜日

Book Review 1-02 [The Story of Pirates]


To tell the truth, I stopped in the middle of reading the book.

There are many words for me; it is difficult to read for me. I will write the review to the middle I read.

This story is very grotesque! There are a stand for hanging, swords, cannons, and bloods in the book. I feel bad when I read this book because there are many battle scenes in this story.

I dislike battles. I turn my eyes away from battle scenes on some movies or books.

I wrote bad things, bad I like “The Pirates of Caribbean”. It is the movie starring Johnny Depp. I played the theme of “The Pirates of Caribbean”, there is very enjoyable music.
The book of “The Story of Pirates” is more bizarre than the movie of “The Pirates of Caribbean” I think.

[139 words]

0 件のコメント: