2009年4月13日月曜日

Book Review 1-01 [Samurai]


I read this book. It is book about Samurai. Samurai is the Japanese warrior old age. It is famous because of Hollywood movie “Last Samurai” starring Tom Cruise.

Well, it is introduced the life of Samurai in this book. The pictures are very beautiful, and the English is easy to read for me.

I feel happy what I do not living in this age. Because, age of Samurai is very strict! First, there were many battles. Next, the position of women was very humble. In this age, the women with a high position could not marry by own intention. The women were the tool for political tactics only. I think cruel the men too. Because they had to go battle field when they have order by their general.

I wrote bad things, but I think age of very beautiful. The samurai in the age lived strong. Maybe, samurai had most strong purpose all age of Japanese people.

[157 words]

1 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

Very good Anya, please keep up the good work. While this book
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=3531

is a little long, it might be of interest to you. You can read it online for free!