2009年11月10日火曜日

Book Review02-03#Falk Tales from around the World 1


This book has 5 stories. There are Snow White, Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, Hansel and Gretel, Three Little Pigs, and Pandora’s box in this book. All of the stories are very famous in the world. I guess my classmates have read these stories at least ones.
Snow White is very romantic story. “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of us all?” This word is very famous. I think this story was often acted by little children of kindergartens.
I did not know Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves till I read this book. I knew the name only. This story is a competition in ingenuity of Ali Baba and thieves. I knew the head of team is not success without wise subordinate.
I like Hansel and Gretel from when I was little child. Do you think there is dream in the house made from sugar, cookies, and cream? But, I think the father of Hansel and Gretel was very miserable. I think father should save own children from dangers.
I was become frightened when I read Three Little Pigs because this story was different with a story that I knew. In this story, 2 little pigs were killed by a wolf. I thought last scene is 3 little pigs win a wolf.
Pandora’s box is a secretly box. There are many sorrow, disease, disaster, murder, rape, war, and other terrible things in this box. Panodra was very beautiful lady. She was made by gods. There are many terrible things in the world because she opened the box.
[262words]

0 件のコメント: