2009年7月12日日曜日

Book Review#14 [Florence Nightingale]


This book is written about a woman like an angel. It is real story historically. I was interested in her history; I researched about her a little by internet after reading.

Florence was born 1820, England. Her home was rich; Florence was not having inconvenience in her life. She was very kind-hearted.
At the time, the nurse is very dirty work among the society. She thought “The nurse is a holy work” but it is not received the people around her.

I moved her life very much. She was very kind, but I think I can not say in a word of “kind”. There is this saying “an attempt to discover new things by studying the past through scrutiny of the old” I think we must study about history; there is hints for we can live well certainly.
[81 words]

0 件のコメント: