2009年6月19日金曜日

This is renewing after a long time

I did not renew this blog during long time. The reasons were job-hunting, part-time job, and I had a little sick. Then, I will write diary for this 2 week.

First, this is the story of my part-time job. At the time, there were the chief of cook, 2 cooks, 2 waiters, and me. I thought I fill up tea bags because leisure. I said “Someone, do you know where“tea bag”of maple tea is? Everyone said, “What?” “It is a kind of underwear!” “You are fool!”
Do you understand this situation and because of I was laughed? So, they thought “tea bag” is “tea pack” and “tea bag” is a kind of underwear. If we said “tea bag” in Japan, there is anxiety be guessed wrong. It is strange I think.
Sometimes, in Japan, Japanese-English is popular than real English.

Second, I found recently, I get cramp in my parts of body often. And, it is not only legs or arms. It is back of ears, the third finger of foots, shoulder and so on. I guess, I am very short of exercise. I hate the pain of cramp.

Third, I had a party at last Friday night. It was party of sub-leaders. I am sub-leader of Student council of rooters. I drank too much.

Last, I am in bad condition a little. I think I go to hospital; I can not go to there because I’m busy. I wish I have not some sick.

[245 words]

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Anna.

You are collect what you said "tea bag". It is true that Japanese English become common too much in Japan. Lots of incorrect English words are full around us.

By the way, is under wear T-Back, isn't it?

Toshi

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

Japanese pronounse is really defficult.
We always use words with mistakes.

But, it is verey interest point of Japanese lunguages.