2009年6月25日木曜日

Party

I have 2 parties this week.

First, it was party of my part-time job members. I could not drink alcohol, because I must go back home by my moped. I like “non-alcohol cocktail of mango and orange” very much. And, I like this salad.

This bar’s menu has very unique naming. For example “The risotto of lovers” That was shape of heart. It was very cute, and I thought the atmosphere was good.

Second, it was party of my best friends. I enjoyed with Tina, Ayumi, and Momo. This is farewell party for Momo. She goes to America during 2 months. I hope safety of her.
We ate pasta, pizza, and dessert. This is a plate of tiramisu and gelato with caramel sauce.


I have plans of party from now on. I think the number of party plans are grow recently.
[135 words]

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Anna.

It looks enjoyable parties. You had a good time with your friends.
Nice!

Toshi