2009年6月30日火曜日

Essay 5# The worst day in My life

My worst day in my life was a day of last summer. I am sure, it was August.

It was very heavy rainy day. I had to go to practice of student orchestra at Kumamoto University. The orchestra was making by students of Kumamoto University, Saga University, Nagasaki University, and KGU. I wanted to go to practice, but the front of my house was like a lake. The river was flooding by the heavy rain. My mother said, “Please don’t go to practice” But, I went to Kumamoto University because I wanted to play the bass.

My mother was amazed at my doing. My orchestra mates were same reaction. I am sorry for doing that time a little. I gave my mother trouble.

The practice was very good. There was famous conductor; I could have a desire to good at bass by his leading. We had a plan of concert at the prefectural theater. Then, everyone try hard to practice of own instruments. There were 1812(Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky), Маскарад(Aram Il'ich Khachaturian), Finrandia(Jean Sibelius) and so on in the concert's program. It was difficult for me, I needed many time of practice. I think now, I was practice hard at that time.

The Day was heavey rainy day, it was not stop at night too. I was stay my friend's house. My parents are stern a little, they don't allow me to stay other house. But, I could not go back to home, they allow to do so reluctantly.

I am sorry to my parents now too. I was selfishness too much I think. I do not want to give trouble to my parents flom this year. They are worried by my doing everytime. Because I ride a moped, and I am stupid a little.

It is the beginning of the rainy season now. I want to be careful to damage from a flood.

[321 words]

0 件のコメント: