2009年5月15日金曜日

Kikuchi Canyon

I went to the Kikuchi canyon. My boyfriend kept the promise when I asked him by GW.
First, we arranged to meet each other at the front of KGU. We went to his local town; we took the breakfast at a park. Then, I found a stone in the shape of heart.

The day was very fine day!
We said “I want we will come to here at fall again”. I was sorry I put on high heel shoes; I could not walk so many.
There are some waterfalls in Kikuchi canyon.

The water was very clear and cold. The temperature was cool a little. There were many couples.

By the way, I changed my cell-phone. My new cell-phone is better at taking picture than old. But I want to buy the digital camera because we go to many places of nice viewing.
[143 words]

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Anna!

It looks very nice and you enjoyed day trip to Kikuchi. I know with your photo, it was so fine day and seemed to feel good.

Toshi

mocchan さんのコメント...

this pictures are very niiiiiiiice!!

momo